Shipping your Puppy
We adhere to the following shipping guidelines...
- Animals must be at least 8 weeks of age.
- Shipping kennel or cage must meet standards for
size, ventilation, strength and design.
- Animals must have enough room to stand up and
turn around. Kennels must be equipped with one food and water cup. Kennels
must be marked with shipper's name, address and phone number and pick-up
person's name, address and phone number (if different from shipper), Live
Animal Stickers should be applied to the kennel and the last time fed and
watered indicated. Place newspaper or absorbent material on the bottom of
- Animal may not be exposed to temperatures of
less than 45 degrees Fahrenheit unless there is an acclimation statement
by a Veterinarian.
- Health Certificate must be issued by a licensed
Veterinarian and be no more than 10 days old.
- Animals may not be brought to the airline more
than 4 hours before a flight.
- Animals less than 16 weeks of age must be
offered food and water if transit is more than 12 hours. Older animals
must have food at least every 24 hours and water at least every 12 hours.
- Animals over 16 weeks must have rabies shots
- All Animals are picked up at the cargo area of the respective air carrier.
- If shipping international (including Hawaii)
check the quarantine laws.
- Do not give your pet solid food in the six
hours before the flight.
- Do not give your pet sedation without your
- Try to schedule a non-stop flight and avoid
heavy travel times.
that Ship Pets
that Ship Pets
and Exporting Live Animals
If you came here from somewhere else, click Here to Go to the Main Page